Check out the #NursesMakeChangeHappen COVID Vaccine Toolkit created by the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium. This vaccine toolkit, complete with helpful webinars, is designed to give you the tools to support immunization in your community. Also, the American Nurses Association and its collaborating organizations have created a COVID-19 Vaccine Fact sheet for nurses to support your work.
Download our Need to Know: COVID-19 for patients and families and our COVID-19 resource card for healthcare professionals.
We have compiled additional COVID-19 reference tools designed to provide support to patients and caregivers during the pandemic:
- NYU Meyers: COVID-19 Tip Sheet
- Alzheimer's Association: Tips for Dementia Caregivers in Long-Term or Community-Based Settings
- American Nurses Association: COVID-19 Resource Center
- American Red Cross: Closing the Gaps: Advancing Disaster Preparedness, Response and Recovery for Older Adults
- AORN: Roadmap for Resuming Elective Surgery after COVID-19 Pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Department of Health and Human Services: COVID-19 Vaccines
- The GATE Initiative
- The Gerontological Society of America: Understanding Ageism and COVID-19
- Health Department: 50 State Health Department COVID-19 Resources for Patients and Healthcare
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement:
- The New York Academy of Medicine: Infection Control & Prevention Resource Compendium
- Planetree: Person-Centered Guidelines for Preserving Family Presence in Challenging Times
- Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Education and Equity Project
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
- Vaccines.gov: COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Please note NICHE does not recommend and/or endorse any of the products, services, or content found on any third party websites. See NICHE Terms and Conditions for details.