NICHE membership indicates your organization’s dedication to improving the quality of care older adult receive. Upon gaining membership, your hospital or long-term care facility will receive access to resources and tools to implement the NICHE program and achieve – and sustain – better care and outcomes for older adult patients.
NICHE membership is only available to facilities that provide care.
Is your organization ready for NICHE?
If you check at least four of the boxes on our readiness checklist, then NICHE could be for you!
- Online NICHE Knowledge Center access
- Member-only webinars, continuing education courses, etc.
- Live and recorded NICHE Online Connect Webinars featuring the latest research, best practices, and innovations for improving clinical outcomes (CE credits available)
- Ability to collaborate and learn from peers in NICHE hospitals and other healthcare organizations around the world
- Discounted rates to the annual NICHE Conference (CE credits included).
- Coordinator Corner, a platform that solicits feedback about the resources and tools you need in your role as a NICHE site coordinator.