NICHE membership indicates your organization’s dedication to improving the quality of care older adult receive. NICHE began in acute-care settings in 1992, and in 2016, supported by the John A. Hartford Foundation, a long-term care program (NICHE-LTC) was developed.
Upon gaining membership, your hospital or long-term care facility will receive access to resources and tools to implement the NICHE program and achieve – and sustain – better care and outcomes for older adult patients. Additionally, nurse leaders in member organizations participate in a year-long, mentored clinical quality improvement project.
NICHE membership is only available to facilities that provide care.
- Access to our course offerings (CE credits available).
- Training and consultation through the NICHE Leadership Training Program.
- Member-only webinars and continuing education courses.
- Live and recorded NICHE Online Connect Webinars featuring the latest research, best practices, and innovations for improving clinical outcomes (CE credits available)
- Ability to collaborate and learn from peers in NICHE hospitals and other healthcare organizations around the world
- Discounted rates to the annual NICHE Conference (CE credits available).
- Coordinator Corner, a platform that solicits feedback about the resources and tools you need in your role as a NICHE site coordinator.