Year of the Nurse Recognition
Do you have an individual nurse, nurse assistant, or team of nurses you wish to recognize for outstanding service to older adults?
In recognition of the Year of the Nurse and Midwife, we invite you to honor individual members and teams who have achieved success over the last year by transforming care for older adults, gone above and beyond during the COVID-19 pandemic, established age-friendly care environments, or have reached important academic and career goals. These tributes will be announced at the 2021 NICHE Conference in Orlando, and posted on the NICHE website throughout 2020.
Suggested wording examples:
- ABC Hospital honors Jane Doe for her exceptional care of older adults.
- DEF Hospital honors its entire staff for their care of older adults.
- Nancy Drew honors Nancy Smith for achieving her GRN.
- GHI Hospital recognizes the ED nursing team for completing the NICHE program.
- GHI Hospital recognizes its surgical nursing team for its excellent care in the surgery of older adults.
In addition to the congratulatory text, we will also post a hi-res photo of the honoree(s).
To purchase tributes ($100 per tribute) or for additional information, please contact Susie Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.