Leadership Training Program
The Leadership Training Program (LTP) is a blended learning approach. Participants engage in a rigorous online education program facilitated by the NICHE team.
During the 8-week program your team will:
- Engage in online webinars complemented by practice-based assignments
- Work with NYU Meyers faculty who facilitate online discussion forums, guide interactive calls, host engaging webinars and share best practice experiences
- Develop a sustainable action plan to help implement the program into organizational practices
- Learn clinical, financial, and organizational measurement approaches to evaluate program effectiveness
- Earn 20+ continuing nursing education contact hours
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for steering the initiative: a nurse clinician leader, a clinical educator, and an administrator or manager.
In addition to above, direct care staff and other disciplines (medical, rehab, social work, pharmacy, etc.) are encouraged to attend.
Do you think your team is ready for the NICHE LTP? Check out our leadership training overview!
Acute Care LTP
Join the acute care Leadership Training Program (LTP) geared toward advanced practice nurses, nurse educators, directors of nursing, and nurse managers.
Upcoming Session Dates for Acute Care
Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019
Long-Term Care LTP
Become a part of our long-term care program (NICHE-LTC), intended for directors of nursing, clinical and quality improvement managers, and front-line nurses. This 8-week online program promotes patient-centered care to address the unique care needs of older adults in long-term care settings.
- Increase staff knowledge about common geriatric conditions with courses aligned with the CMS Five-Star Quality Rating System.
- Provide continuing education courses covering the following topics: patient-centered care; documentation essentials; reducing preventable hospitalizations; quality assurance performance improvement (QAPI); medication management; situation background assessment recommendation (SBAR) communication
- Clinical care and leadership education for certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
Upcoming Session Dates
Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019