Leadership Training Program
NICHE Promotion: 5% Off Membership!
Refer a new NICHE member for the February or June 2022 Leadership Training Program cohort and receive 5% off of your 2022-23 membership dues. New members will receive 5% off of their membership dues too!
This promotion is only applicable for the referral of new acute care or long-term care organizations registered for the February or June 2022 cohort. The promotion will be applied to the referred, new member account upon registration and to the current member account for the 2022-2023 membership dues cycle (September 2022-August 2023). This promotion ends April 1, 2022.
The Leadership Training Program (LTP) is a blended learning approach. Participants engage in a rigorous online education program facilitated by the NICHE team. The program includes asynchronous learning activities available through the Knowledge Center as well as four web-based meetings with faculty and mentors. Participants should plan to spend approximately five hours per week to successfully complete the LTP. Do you think your team is ready for the NICHE LTP? Check out our leadership training overview!
During the 8-week program your team will:
- Work with NICHE mentors and faculty who facilitate online discussion forums, guide interactive calls, host engaging webinars, and share best practice experiences
- Examine opportunities with your organization to improve care for older adults
- Develop a sustainable action plan to implement the NICHE nursing practice model and improve care of older adults
- Learn clinical, financial, and organizational measurement approaches to evaluate program effectiveness
- Earn 30 continuing nursing education contact hours
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for implementing NICHE in the organization such as an advanced practice nurse, nurse educator, chief nursing officer or director of nursing, quality improvement coordinator, and nurse manager. Direct care staff and other disciplines (medical, rehab, social work, pharmacy, etc.) are also encouraged to attend.
Upcoming Leadership Training Program Dates
Feb. 22, 2022 (Registration closes Feb. 1, 2022)
June 23, 2022 (Registration closes June 9, 2022)
Oct. 20, 2022 (Registration closes Oct. 6, 2022)