Year of the Nurse Recognition
Do you have an individual nurse, nurse assistant, or team of nurses you wish to recognize for outstanding service to older adults?
In recognition of the World Health Organization calling 2020 the "Year of the Nurse and Midwife," NICHE is inviting organizations to honor individual members and teams who have achieved success over the last year by transforming patient care, unit environment, and/or academic achievement. These tributes will be announced at the NICHE 2020 conference in April, as well as posted on the NICHE website for all of 2020.
Suggested wording examples:
- ABC Hospital honors Jane Doe for her exceptional care of older adults.
- DEF Hospital honors its entire staff for their care of older adults.
- Nancy Drew honors Nancy Smith for achieving her GRN.
- GHI Hospital recognizes the ED nursing team for completing the NICHE program.
- GHI Hospital recognizes its surgical nursing team for its excellent care in the surgery of older adults.
In addition to the congratulatory text, we will also post a hi-res photo of the honoree(s).